Wednesday 26 January 2011

Week 1 Weigh In - Yaaaayy!!!!

Well, it's been a tough week. I've had two wee moments of weakness that I'm not ready to talk about just but that I will later. I was really worried how they would effect me being in ketosis, and also how they would effect the amount of weight I'd loose this week. But luckily, I have good news :)

My total weight loss this week was 11.8lbs !!!! :D I am so chuffed with myself for managing this, and it makes me even more determined to stick rigidly to the plan this week and avoid the mini-lapses I had this week. Woohoo, excited!! I would love to be able to say this time next week that I've broken the one stone barrier... we shall see!


Photo via Flickr

The photo isn't me by the way, it's just how I'm feeling right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment